PHOENIX INDUSTRIAL & SAFETY SUPPLIERS CC
Manufacturers of Cleaning Rags, Work Wear, Safety Footwear, Hard Hats and a complete range of Industrial Safety Products.
To order: call 011 493 2191 (Mon – Thurs 8:00 – 16:45; Fri 8:00 – 16:00)
HEAD OFFICE & FACTORY
Physical Address: 66 Webber Street, Selby, Johannesburg
Fax: 011 493 2195
Physical Address: 49 Webber Street, Selby, Johannesburg
Tel: 011 891 1012
Fax: 011 891 1056
Physical Address: 545 Voortrekker Road, cnr Swemmer Street, Gezina, Pretoria
Tel: 012 335 9902/3
Fax: 012 335 9904
Physical Address: Unit 2, 13 Kobalt Street, Superbia, Polokwane
Tel: 015 292 4230
Fax: 015 292 4248
Physical Address: 69 Norh Coast Road, Briardene, Durban
Tel: 031 579 5049 / 2752/3
Fax: 031 579 2516
Physical Address: 19 Dollar Drive, Richards Bay
Tel: 035 789 6278
Fax: 035 789 6447
Physical Address: 42 Section Street, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town
Tel: 021 510 0061
Fax: 021 510 0096
While we have made every effort to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colours may vary from the actual product and or garments as displayed.
- Invoices shall be payable at the end of service nett 30 days from date of statement, for account customers. Finance charges of 2.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding (overdue) balance.
- South African Tax (VAT) applicable
- No cheques are allowed.
- Goods remain the property of Phoenix Industrial until fully paid for.
SPECIAL ORDERS – All OUT WORKS-INCLUDING EMBROIDERY, SILK SCREENING, TAILORED, EMBOSSED, ENGINEERING, ETC
- Please allow additional time for delivery on all special orders
- Requested Embroidery/tailored/silkscreened products, etc. are non-refundable.
- 100% Payment in advanced for all work considered to be Outwork products
- INKUNZI emblem
- ROUGH ‘n TOUGH
All pricing is subject to change without notice
- Orders will be shipped 1 / 3 days depending on stock availability
- Courier charges will be for your account unless otherwise stated
- Delivery charges applicable unless otherwise stated
RETURN / REFUND POLICY
The Consumer Protection Act (CPA) – We are not compelled by law to take back non – defective goods.
However, Phoenix Industrial will gladly accept returns within 30 days of invoice date, in its original packaging and of which, product must be unused / is not used, and has not been worn, damaged, altered or laundered.
All products sold comply with the following requirements in Section 55 of the CPA:
- They are reasonably suitable for the purposes for which they are generally intended and or recommended
- They are of good quality, in good order and free of any defects
- They will be useable and durable for a reasonable period of time
- They are reasonably suitable for the specific purpose that the consumer/ customer has informed the supplier that the consumer wants to use them for and
- That the seller has communicated the specifications of product
On Product requests for Return/ Refund
- We reserve the right to send all merchandise for technical evaluation prior to repairing, refunding or exchanging the goods.
- Returns will only be accepted with copy of original invoice / delivery note.
- Extra works done on product e.g., Embroidery / silkscreen / special orders are not returnable / refundable.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges, transport cost to point of origin, which is/are non-refundable.
- All returns are subject to a 10% handling cost.
- Discounted and or Reject Items on sale are final and cannot be returned and or exchanged.
- No returns on discontinued merchandise.
The rules regarding refunds or replacement WILL NOT apply if:
- The goods were used in a manner contrary to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- The goods were used in a manner contrary to the manufacturer’s/ sellers’ recommendations
- The goods were altered in a manner contrary to the manufacturer’s specifications.
Any special orders of a personalized nature / bespoke nature which are not a standard of Phoenix Industrial and Safety Suppliers – will require payment in advance and will not be allowed to be returned, refunded and or credited.
LEAD TIMES - Whilst every effort will be made to deliver product on a required delivery date, we will not be liable for any damages of and or for whatsoever nature, whether direct, indirect or consequential caused by delays in delivery for any reasons. Such delays that could affect delivery – are from Raw Material delays and or due to Import and or Local delay / non supply from supplier, Load Shedding, etc.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Phoenix Industrial makes no representation or warranties express or implied, to customers concerning items purchased, including without limitation, any warranties regarding merchandise or fitness for a particular purpose or use. The total value of the liability of Phoenix Industrial in any cause of action shall be strictly limited to the aggregate Rand amount paid by the customer to Phoenix Industrial, for the purchase under this invoice. In no event shall Phoenix Industrial be responsible for any indirect special, incidental or consequential losses or damages concerning the items purchased.
Any legal action concerning a customer order or item shall be brought in the state courts located in Republic of South Africa and shall be governed by the laws of the state without regard to RSA conflicts of law rules.